Our Sponge-Jet technology is a waterless, low-dust, low-ricochet, and recyclable process. It suppresses fugitive emissions
and rebound that can lead to
costly interruptions and dangerous workplace conditions.
From delicate cleaning without profiling, to selective coating removal, to aggressive profiling of industrial substrates, our Sponge-Jet system offers a wide range of surface-cleaning preparation solutions and benefits.
Advantages of waterless sponge blasting
• No slippery, wet floors or
electrical cords lying in water
• Reduced worker exposure and
• No contaminated water to
• No cost for disposing
• Less waste disposal and material
• Coatings perform longer, saving
Quality and Efficiency
• Increased work production during
• Other trades can work nearby
• Less downtime means improved
• Fewer defects and rework keep
projects on schedule
• Easier staging, containment,
ventilation, and cleanup
• Enhanced visibilityand first-pass
• Greater production and efficiency
• Improved environmental and
• Increased profits and production
How does the Sponge-Jet system work?
• A patented technology combines
the containment capability of
the urethane sponge with the
cleaning and cutting power of
• The pliant nature of sponge
media abrasives makes particles
flatten on impact and become
exposed to the cleaning agent.
• After leaving the surface, the
media expands, which creates
a vacuum; this entraps most
of what would have become
airborne contaminants. We
call this Sponge Media’s
into Sponge Media
© 2012 New Age Cryo, Inc. All rights reserved.